Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Greetings

So, for my first post, a bit of an explanation and introduction.

Hi. I'm a big time comic fan, and have been for a while. Even before I was actively reading comics, I was a fan. I'm also a huge geek. I love science fiction and fantasy literature, games of all sorts (card, roleplaying, video, board, etc). I am addicted to movie, in a way that's not even funny. If I can find something that c0mbines my interests, I gobble it up like oxygen.

But, enough about me. I have been reading a number of comic blogs for about a year now, and finally felt that it was time for me to throw my hat into the ring. Don't ask me why, I have no idea. I figure, with the sheer number of books I buy each week, there's got to be something worth talking about. Right?

Problem is, I don't actually get my comics on time. I used to only pick them up once a month, but decided that I will work on getting them weekly for now to facilitate this blog. However, due to my work schedule and general lack of transportation, I am forced to buy comics on Tuesdays. You can see how this might prove difficult.

My solution: Review them late. A week after everyone else does their reviews, I will sound off with my feelings. I also plan on going back and rereading a lot of my collection of trades and back issues. I'll likely talk about them as well, as I do it. Then there's the general opinionated rantings that all good bloggers are known for. That should be enough to keep me covered for topics (I hope).

So, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, and please don't spill soda on the carpet. We just got it put in, after all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog-o-verse. Look forward to your reviews.